Due to C19 delays, our shipping time may be increased 1-2 business days depending on your order selection. If there are any challenges due to C19 restrictions, we will notify you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience and understanding,
The Aqua Huna Team
Current Flat Shipping rate = $12.99
General Shipping Info (subject to change): We ship on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday via USPS Priority Mail, UPS Ground, or UPS 2nd Day Air which is determined by what items you order and how many items you order.
Once we get your order, we will ship it within 1 to 3 business days.
For the safety of the animals, we do not ship aquatic life on Thursday and Friday. We do not want live aquatic animals sitting in USPS or UPS warehouse over the weekend. Thank you for your understanding.
For DOA Refunds: Photo is required!
*Worried about a shipping delay?
- Fish can live in our shipping boxes 7 days - shrimp 14 days !!!
QUESTIONS ABOUT MY ORDER:
- We review all orders to ensure that the appropriate heat or cold packs are used based on weather forecasts along with flagging any orders that cannot be shipped due to inclement weather, or livestock concerns like health or supply. We reserve the right to hold or cancel an order due to these conditions and you will be notified as soon as possible.
- Our team then works to carefully pick and inspect your fish and shrimp to make sure they are good to go. If your fish or shrimp do not look healthy due to any health changes, we will not send them out and your order will be cancelled. We want your fish or shrimp to have the best chance possible to make it to you alive and sending them healthy is our number one priority.
- If it’s all clear. your order is packaged, labeled, and dropped off at the USPS shipping facility for shipment to you.
We know you’re excited to get your fish and shrimp! Please allow 24-48 hours for your tracking information to update.
All questions related to shipping once your order has left our facility should be redirected to USPS directly as we are unable to provide any further information. Please have your tracking number available for faster service. You can contact your local post office or use the USPS website link here to help find missing mail.
The C-19 situation has impacted the USPS delivery system and you may see expected delivery dates extended beyond the 1-3 Day Mail standard. Once packages arrive at their 2nd service location, we frequently see these packages updated to faster delivery dates.
You can file a claim here: https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm. You will need to register with the USPS for a free account. In order to file a claim you’ll need to provide:
- Your tracking number
- A confirmation email regarding your order (invoice)
- You must file 15 after days but no later than 60 days
Contact us as soon as possible. Once an order has been shipped, we are unable to change the delivery address.
For DOAs, you must send us photos of any DOA fish or shrimp that arrived DOA. Please send the photos to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number. Thank you!
We are unable to accept returns on any livestock item--no exceptions. We would recommend you donate them to your local pet or fish store so they can find a good home.
If we have not processed your order yet, we may be able to make changes to your order. Contact us at email@example.com with your order number and request. Once a tracking number has been issued, we cannot accept any cancellations.