Current Flat Shipping rate = $12.99
General Shipping Info (subject to change): We ship orders on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday via USPS Priority Mail.
Once we get your order, we will ship it within 1 to 3 business days.
For the safety of the animals, we do not ship aquatic life on Thursday and Friday. We are closed on weekends. We do not want live aquatic animals sitting in the USPS warehouse over the weekend. Thank you for your understanding.
Domestic shipping only! Sorry, we cannot ship to anyone in Hawaii & Washington State.
For DOA Refunds: Photo is required!
*Worried about a shipping delay?
- Fish can live in our shipping boxes 7 days - shrimp 14 days !!!
QUESTIONS ABOUT MY ORDER:
What does your shipping process look like?
- We review all orders to ensure that the appropriate heat or cold packs are used based on weather forecasts along with flagging any orders that cannot be shipped due to inclement weather, or livestock concerns like health or supply. We reserve the right to hold or cancel an order due to these conditions and you will be notified as soon as possible.
- Our team then works to carefully pick and inspect your fish and shrimp to make sure they are good to go. If your fish or shrimp do not look healthy due to any health changes, we will not send them out and your order will be cancelled. We want your fish or shrimp to have the best chance possible to make it to you alive and sending them healthy is our number one priority.
- If it’s all clear. your order is packaged, labeled, and dropped off at the USPS shipping facility for shipment to you.
- You will be emailed a USPS tracking number several hours after your order has been shipped.
I just received my tracking number and it’s not telling me where it is. Why is that?
We know you’re excited to get your fish and shrimp! Please allow 24-48 hours for your tracking information to update.
Please make sure to track your order using the USPS website at: https://www.usps.com/ (The AquaHuna.com website is not supported by the Shop App for tracking shipping and will most likely give you incorrect information regarding your order.)
I have a question about shipping delays, redirections, missed deliveries, etc.:
All questions related to shipping once your order has left our facility should be redirected to USPS directly as we are unable to provide any further information. Please have your tracking number available for faster service. You can contact your local post office or use the USPS website link here to help find missing mail.
In cases of extreme weather, USPS may hold your package at your local post office for pick-up.
The COVID-19 situation has impacted the USPS delivery system and you may see expected delivery dates extended beyond the 1-3 Day Mail standard. Once packages arrive at their 2nd service location, we frequently see these packages updated to faster delivery dates.
My package was lost in transit, how do I file a claim?
You can file a claim here: https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm. You will need to register with the USPS for a free account. In order to file a claim you’ll need to provide:
- Your tracking number
- A confirmation email regarding your order (invoice)
- You must file 15 after days but no later than 60 days
MY TRACKING NUMBER SAYS DELIVERED BUT I DIDN'T RECEIVE ANYTHING. WHAT DO I DO?
If your tracking number states that the package was delivered but you did not receive anything you will have to contact the United States Postal Service and handle the issue with them. From our experience we have noticed that most of the time when this happens the package needs about 2-4 more days to show up and may have just been a delay or error with the U.S. Postal Service. We also suggest asking any neighbors or family members if they received the package on accident. Please check any mailboxes, leasing offices, or anywhere they may have dropped your items off instead of your door. We are not responsible for any stolen or lost goods once the tracking states that the item is delivered. If you believe the items may have been stolen, please file a claim with USPS to further the matter. The number to contact them is 1(800) 222-1811
My order has shipped but the address is wrong, can I change it?
Once an order has been shipped, we are unable to change the delivery address.
I got my order and there was a DOA or I didn’t receive an item. How do I get it fixed?
For DOAs, you must send us photos of any DOA fish or shrimp that arrived DOA. If an item is missing, please take a photo of how the box arrived and all the bags that were inside of it. Please send the photos to email@example.com with your order number. Thank you!
Is it possible to return my fish or shrimp for something else?
We are unable to accept returns on any livestock item--No Exceptions. We would recommend you donate them to your local pet or fish store so they can find a good home.
Can I cancel my order?
If we have not processed your order yet, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and request to cancel. Once we have processed your order we cannot accept any cancellations.